Pages

Sunday 20 February 2011

Welcome to Your Guide on Weight Management

Hi Distinguished Visitors,

A Warm Welcome to Your Guide on Weight Management! The self help blog that dedicate to help man and woman to achieve and maintains healthy & quality well being through offers practical, health tips and articles on how to gain and lose weight.

I have recently stumble upon Yahoo Answer. Wow, the number of people seeking for weight loss and gain are tremendous. Oh my! I have participate in many answers and found that i have been writing over and over again, sometime too long and impractical to do so. Therefore i think. why not i blog it and many can refers to the answer and tips at the same time.

I have been a "yoyo guy" (i constantly gain, loss and gain even weight, like a yoyo) for sometime, i have tried many solutions. I lost some and gain even more. One day, one of my university course mate introduce me to a wonder product that let me shrink from 90kg to 55kg in 1 month time. From there, i gain back to a health weight of 60kg and i keep it for a long long time until back habit kick it again.

To cut short, i try some new methods, it injured me i gained weight again until i become a teddy bear and i finally say this have to STOP. After i modified and fine tune my method, i get back my ideal weight and i get back my life. From today onward, i am going to slowly put up articles, tips and links to show you how to lose and gain weight, live a quality and healthy life!

Bless You!
Teddy Bear Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment